Quiet as I have been the last wee while, I have none the less been very judgemental. Below are some images that struck me on my recent travels:
4. Cuzco: The Golden Arches turn black. Showing their true colours perhaps?
4. Cuzco: Selling everything from shoe polish to fruit.
5. Arequipa: Pregnant limbo dancers first.
6. Nazca: Watched over by Jesus, Mary and Dolly
7. Santiago: A whole new concept of a very old idea.
8. Santiago: How happy is this cat?
9. Santiago: Another war criminal flees to South America.
Verdict: Funny what you see when you travel abroad. And boy how I love it. Nine images out of nine.