Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Case for More Scales


Coming hard on the heels of the previous post, the Internaut in the NZ Listener pointed me in the direction of the yourmorals.org website. I signed up and logged in and took the first Moral Foundations Questionnaire, to see where I sat in the great bleeding heart liberal v fanatical religious conservative.
Perhaps unsurprisingly, as my years advance, I have found myself coming somewhat in between in some measures.

Give the site a whirl though and let me know what you "find out about yourself". And there are plenty of other morality-based surveys there to keep one morally dilemma-ed for a good while.

Verdict: Seeing how one scores in relation to other people is always interesting for me, especially with regards to the less clear-cut (and not necessarily right v wrong) questions. Two big thumbs up out of three.

No comments: