Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Case for Lessons After RWC 2011 - Part 2


I have got to say, finding any photos of Jerome Kaino changing shirts during a Rugby World Cup match is even harder to find than ones for Richie McCaw, but I think I have managed it:



After the end of the cup though, it seems many other All Blacks are getting in on the shirtless act.  There is Victor Vito (who I also spotted at the gym tonight, though he was in his normal shirted form):



And there are Brad Thorn and Cory Jane:




Verdict: Tracking down non-SBW shirt changing images from the Rugby World Cup 2011 is a job for someone with more time and patience than me.  Many horse shoes out of good luck.

2 comments:

missrabbitty said...

thank you judge...i especially like the nice inclusion of victor...

R said...

I thought you might appreciate those... ;)