Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Case for Being About Town


Over the weekend, I mastered the art of downloading photos from my phone.

Today, I snapped a few shots.

The first shows how completely I am not the demographic for anything on TVNZ channel ONE. I don't know if they could find a more repellant advertising campaign for me if the advertising company was deliberately targetting me with the express objective of making me not want to watch the shows.


The second was a prominent advertisement that somehow feels redundant given recent developments between National and the Maori Party.



The final that came out okay was the sight down the valley when I returned home. Awwww.



Verdict: It's really handy having a camera always on call, even if it is a small one and my shots do come out a little blurry. But I won't let that stop me! 3 megapixels out of 5.

No comments: