Saturday, May 5, 2007

The Case of the Dancing Stars

I do not actually watch Dancing with the Stars on that delightful TVNZ (I find the light surrounding them a bit too intense at the moment), but I have become involved in a betting pool run by JudgeNot the NotKate, and have ended up with the leading contender in that particular race. I am riding (figuratively speaking) the effervescent Suzanne Paul to victory. As the other contenders fall by the wayside, Suzanne's natural glow and Blue Monkey-refined dance technique continues to shine through.

However, while this does give me an interest in knowing the outcome, I won't be watching the show. I am looking forward to Ms Paul shimmering and vibrating her way to victory, and have to thank JudgeNot for involving me in this competition.

I think the prize is a lifesize cutout of my horse's face (figuratively speaking). Should she win, I may need to take a photo with it on...

Verdict: Not all gambling is bad

3 comments:

Not Kate said...

That's the spirit!

You really should flick on to see her dance though - you're missing out! She's glorious. A real twinkle toes.

Anonymous said...

Your horse's face? I really don't understand.

The original Dancing with the 'Stars' from the UK is with Bruce Forsyth. My other half does not approve.

R said...

"My horse" was a reference to my horse (i.e., Suzanne Paul) though at the same time I didn't want to insinuate that she had the face of a horse... :)