Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Case for Some More Odd Photos - Mid 2011 Edition

Some of the odder images of what I saw in my recent trip to Cambodia:

1)  Never had I seen so much boob enhancing cream.  Never had I even suspected it existed.

2) There was just something so WRONG about the look of this cereal


3) You could jet around town in a batmobile...


4)  Who wouldn't want to belong to this bank?  Well, possibly those who do not like tomatoes...


5) The Sibling Band.  The name is definitely descriptive.


6)   I may have misunderstood this. I mean, it is mis-spelled.  But did I really?


7)  What everybody wants - a Bieber cut.


8)  Anti Hair Fall Shampoo?  Jackie, I should have listened to you a whole lot sooner!


9) Not an odd photo at all - just lots of chocolate!





10) Another in my ongoing "odd mannequin" collections.


11) There used to be a Hungry Kiwi Pizza brand in NZ - could this be related?


12)  And finally - what is the asterisk for?  Does fun come with conditions?


Verdict: Oh, how I love travel!  I find the oddest things highly entertaining - and with the age of the digital camera, snapping said images to share with others has never been easier!  9 snaps out of 10.



No comments: